I was dreaming about a person, who rarely spoke to me, came up to me, and smile. Yes, you heard me right. That person S.M.I.L.E.D at me. And what a big smile it was. Actually, that person looks kinda cute when smiling. (well, everyone is cute when they are smiling, aren't they?) Not that creepy smile when you got something evil in your mind! That is way too creepy. Nothing cute about that.
Unfortunately, it was just a dream and I can differentiate it from reality.
The moral is, try to smile, people. Just smile whenever when you see someone you know walking across the hallway. Or smile back at someone who is smiling at you (even though you don't even know them). Mark my words, you won't lose a dime.
Just another mumble-bumble from me.

P/S: I'll be missing that smile a lot!
Signing out,


0 comments:
Post a Comment