Yesterday, I attend a graphic designer class. It was way cool! For me, I guess. It help me a lot because they are teaching how to use Adobe Photoshop properly. Most of them, I already learned it when I was back in Shahputra Collage. But, there are some tips and tricks that I learned from my 'Sifu'! Haha.. Should have call them that. Both of them teach us a lot.
This morning, when I applied it when I'm doing my Community Medicine assignment, surprisingly, it took me less then an hour to make one poster! Done. Finished!
Okay, our 3rd year study leave had already begun 2 days ago. Is it me, or the study leave week doesn't feel like it? Or, is it because of the practical classes that is still going on as usual even though the study leave had begun? Plus, our practical class exam will be held 3 subjects per week. Nice.
Talking about practical class, I had an Anatomy class a couple of hours ago. Mostly, I didn't get what the professor is talking about. One professor, and 20++ student is surrounding that poor professor. I felt sorry for her. It was suppose to be one professor for a maximum ten student. Where is the other one? Beats me. Maybe the specimen is not enough for three groups to study them at the same time, so they cut the three groups into two.
One word. Crowded.
So, I decided that I will be revise the specimen after the professor finished teaching and for now, I'll be hearing her from the place that I'm sitting. It was revising time, our time, and the lab workers said that we are suppose to leave now. Sadly, I didn't had the chance of revising the specimen carefully. Hopefully that my Anatomy book and atlas can help me out this time.
This is a reminder. Both for you and me.
Bila masuk practical class section lain, boleh tak bagi priority kat dak2 section tu? Bagilah diorg duduk depan prof ke, tempat yang sedap mata memandang ke. Kesian lah kat diorg, hak diorg dah kena amik ngan orang lain. Masing2 ada hak masing2 kan? Disebabkan oleh orang2 yang tak bertanggungjawab ni, diorg tak nampak apa2 pun dalam kelas tu. Bukan tak nampak specimen je, professor pun diorg tak nampak. Suara prof pun sayup2 je kedengaran. Apa yang diorg dapat? Bau Formalin. Note this, bukan awak sorg je yang nak exam!
That's all folks.
Signing out,


4 comments:
Yerp nas! Stuju y kaler merah tu vry much.. ak perlu link ke post neh.. hahah..~
eh.. ko wt poster gn photoshop eh?
kls graphic dsign tu bkn tuk dak laki j k?
hehe.. thnx for your comment!
yang graphic designer class tu, campur.. lelaki ngan perempuan.
yg tak boleh campur kelas webmaster and moderator je sbb kena gi rumah lelaki sbb require internet laju!
saya setuju 1000%!
thnx shekin!!
<3 <3 <3
Post a Comment