life without the Net - finale

24 November 2009

Why?!! The internet connection is both fine for Gig’s and Oggy’s computer. Laju. But what about mine and Gmah’s, Baba Magdi? Still xde internet. *sob*sob*

Baru balik from Carrefour. Ok la dapat shopping baju kat sana. Gmah bought a knitted jacket. A purple one! Cantik! Tengokla sapa fashion consultant dia. Aku ngan Gig gak. A great combination. Hek3. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri. Eh, takpe. Aku angkat Gig, dia angkat aku balik. Haha!

As for me, I bought a pants and a blouse. Nak pakai bila pun tak tau. Opps! And I bought a book too! Wajib! Hehe.
Still menunggu kehadiran internet yang disayangi. Nak bagi email kat orang Jordan before pergi sana. Tu pun kalau sempat la. Mintak2 esok ada internet. Malam ni pun boleh jugak! :) (kalau tak, aku transform jadi Nas Arina, adik Nas Ahmad, terjah computer Gig ngan Oggy! Wahaha!)

Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneaking out late, tapping on your window,
When we are on the phone and you talk real slow,
‘Cause is late and your mama doesn’t know.
Our song is the way you laugh,
The first date, “Man I didn’t kiss her and I should have”
And when I got home, ‘fore I said Amen,
Asking God if He could play it again...

Signing out,

0 comments: