sleepy head

Ok, I know our mid-term exam is coming nearer, just around the corner some people might say. But today I had a blast! For those who are involved tonight, a very much thank you for making my day! That was a good laugh, wasn't it? LOL!

Untuk orang yang berkenaan, I don't know what to say. Speechless. Who are you exactly? Glad that I don't even know your face. Just one thing. Thanks for making my yesterday as gloomy as possible. Lesson to be learn. Never ever, doubt your instinct. And I've learned mine.

Egypt vs Algeria. Football match. Jalan sunyi sepi. It was like, where is everybody? So, the result of this football match is......
Egypt won!
I don't know what the score is, but hell, the noise outside is sure loud as ever! They are happy. Wish that Malaysian had the spirit of football match like the Egyptian.

I'm just a simple girl and I don't know how to read people's mind. Specially yours. Yup, I'm talking to the one who made me feel bad about something. About yesterday. And maybe the day after this. Easy, just tell me, straight to the face. And I will understand.

Mengarut, time exam nak dekat. This is who I am. LOL. I bet most of the people are like this too!

Signing out,

2 comments:

nhanunmr said...

nas!!thnx for making my day to0~
kte pn tga miserable td..
tp,after da gelak hle2 tuh,rse everything was g0ne.thank God!=)

caiy0k2 nas..be urself dear,,
may Allah watch 0ver u.hehe..

lotsa l0ve
*muah*

nasarina said...

sayang hanun jugak!

XOXOXO