So, I won't tell much about my trip to UK. It's just that I don't regret every single bit of it. I don't even regret that I come home late compare to my friends (that must have already settle down with their family and friends here). Well, at first I was. Plus, I was having a blast there! A million thanks to keluarga auntie Sabariah and uncle Arif, our tour guide at Manchester, Liverpool, Bradford and Leeds (although it was only a free bus ride to the whole town for half an hour) and a special thanks to kak Nurul for accompany us touring the city of London!
There are some pictures at my facebook account if you guys want to check it out. I have to admit, the pictures were great! Thanks to our photographer during the whole trip (except at Bradford because of certain circumstances, he couldn't come along).
Don't be surprise, but we did shop till we drop! The price were reasonable there, and when we converted it to Genih and Ringgit, we could save a lot! Plus, there's a lot of shops having summer sales. I bought a lot of books. And I do mean a lot. Lucky that I only bring one bag and that means there's a limited amount of thing that I can put into it. So, that also means that I only can buy a limited amount of shoes, dresses and books (and I really avoided buying those deliciously-looking hard cover books) LOL.
Through this trip, I have gained a lot. New experience, new friends, and even a new outfit! Though Gig and Aindah may have gained much more than me, but with those small little things, I treasured it a lot. Missing them already, their laughs, their story, and even their smile. Nothing can replace you guys! Really! Hope that we will meet again somewhere, sometime.
If we ever meet again- Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
And when I hear this song, I will always remember them. Weird isn't it? Why you ask? One, because it is the song I never heard before. Two, the first time I listen to this song when I was in UK at some shop. And that's the reason why I will always related them to this song.
Bye and hope to see you again!
Signing out,



0 comments:
Post a Comment