It's been a while huh? I hope that none of you misses me. Of course, I'm just a nobody in this blog-world. Plus, there are tons of blogger who wrote better that I am and they have much more interesting story than mine. Don't you agree? lol. Plus, my English are getting worse. Chronic!
Nothing to be updated. Really.
Just that we, Alexandrians, are (still!) taking our final exam for the second semester for the third year.
This morning at 10.30am, we just finished our Pathology paper (our 8th paper out of 10 for the final exam). It was... a blur.
I know, overall it was my fault.
When they are sleeping= I slept like a baby
When they are eating= I'll join them
When they are studying= I slept once more (and do something else other than studying)
*sigh* T_T
That latest exam paper makes me feel like the lyrics in this music video..
Well, I don't know about the others. Bet that they can pass with flying colours. But this war isn't over till I said so. I can still make up for the other 2+2 papers. Right? And this MV is just right for my aching heart...
We can make it right? Come on guys!! lol
P/S:



0 comments:
Post a Comment